We empower and inspire children to explore their own creativity and develop a lifelong love of the arts.
Multi-Arts offers a unique educational opportunity for children in the Pioneer Valley to explore the arts
- Over sixteen years of innovative arts programming for children 4-13 years old
- Internationally renowned performers/teachers and responsible, highly educated counselors
- Afterschool, winter, spring, and summer programming encompassing all areas of the performing and visual arts: Music. Art. Theater. Dance and Movement. Creative Writing. Fashion Design
- Multi-Arts helps to empower, inspire, and encourage creativity and a lifelong love of the arts in students
- Enriches the surrounding community through public performances and art exhibitions
From a parent:
"Multi-Arts provides an art experience full of love of art and love of children. It is a program with a lot of heart, where artists bring their passion and joy to their teaching.
We were most impressed that the instructors value the creative process and engaged children in their own art projects. Our children not only learned to do art, they had a chance to experience being artists.”
Projects We Would Love to Become Successful:
1. Bonding Families Through the Arts:
Under the guidance of Multi-Arts’ outstanding faculty, families use specially-designed art activities to create connections between parents/guardians and children. Each project expresses the ideas, feelings, and values of each family member, and serves as a testimony of what it is important for each family. These structured activities allow families to collaborate and bond to create a beautiful piece of original art, while also connect with artistic families within the community.
2. Children's Art Exhibition at Baystate Medical Center:
The largest exhibition Multi-Arts has presented in the Valley. Featuring gorgeous artwork, created by children under the guidance of our faculty. It will undoubtedly bring joy, hope and comfort to visitors.
Your donation supports our generous financial aid for families in need.
Thank you for your generous support!
Please make your donation go even further by encouraging others to support Multi-Arts, just as you have done. Share the Multi-Arts donations page with your friends, and let them know why Multi-Arts is important to you.
Check our beautiful new web-site & informative Facebook page:
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!