Jane Franklin Dance partners with music, media and visual artists.
Jane Franklin Dance concert productions, projects and collaborations are only realized by an alliance with individual supporters. Because of kind contributors like you, we build innovative performances with gifted musicians, composers and visual artists. Through dance education, we develop meaningful connections for underserved youth throughout the local community. We hope you will consider Jane Franklin Dance during your year-end decisions about charitable giving. Your partnership goes directly towards supporting the following artistic and educational needs:
- Artistic stipends ensure company members can participate in rehearsals and performances, including the premiere of Wash Over You at the ATLAS INTERSECTIONS and Capital Fringe festivals.
- Dance education & scholarships offer kids the much-needed chance to create, express and perform through theater, dance, and visual arts camps. Keep scholarships available for low and middle income families.
- Concert production assist with space rental, quality light design, costumes and supplies.
- Forty+ & workshops for older adults provide adult dance programming such as free healthy movement workshops at senior centers, classes for active older adults and rare performance opportunities for dancers over age 40.
- Performances for children delight young audiences with imaginative storytelling through dance. Host a performance at your child’s school or at a local venue.
Join the Conversation
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!