We offer women the courage to start a new life. When you work with Courage360, you help improve the lives of mothers, children and families.
Single. Little or no education. Struggling to support her family on a part-time, minimum wage job.
That’s the “average” Courage360 participant when she walks through our doors. But with the help of caring classroom instructors and skilled one-to-one mentors, our graduates overcome obstacles, change attitudes and move beyond the pain of the past.
We call it courage. And over the last 32 years, it’s helped thousands of women achieve lasting change by:
- Providing a firm foundation so they can reach economic independence
- Offering two years of follow-up support, ensuring our graduates are succeeding with the tools they have developed
- Including skill-building and employment services in cooperation with local community and technical colleges
- Partnering with local employers, who happily hire talented, motivated employees — women who are ready and willing to share their abilities in the workplace and community.
When you invest in Courage360, you help transform the lives of women, children, families and communities. Your donation helps us offer valuable job training skills and useful soft skills that prepare our graduates to pursue meaningful, sustainable work.
The impact of our work, supported by generous individual and community donors, is far-reaching.
- Prevent homelessness
- Increase real wages
- Provide individualized job searches
- Mentor women
- Support pathways to higher education, certification and the trades
- Grow skills to remain off welfare and maintain independence
Give now and change a life!
Join the Conversation
3516 S 47th Street
Suite 205 TACOMA, WA 98409
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!